- Back in 2014, I had my eye on for this house, noting that I had been wanting it for years. I’m not a big accent wall person (I think it works better in photos and for the ‘gram) so I couldn’t think of a place to use a mural. Then, bing! I realized I have an inset wall by the back door that would be perfect. I’m finally going for it.
- Speaking of Instagram…
- And have you ever had people take photos of your house? (It happens here.) Have you ever taken a photo of or in front of a pretty house? (Guilty.)
- So much disdain for Instagram today. (Hey, but um, ) Anyway, maybe
- I related to much of . Cheer him on as he moves forward.
- A change in copyright law meant a . Welcome, works from 1923!
- (I just bought one.)
I’m off to continue working on the stairs and back door, and we have a birthday kid to celebrate today once he gets back home from school. Have a great weekend! I can’t wait to get up and report back to you on it.