I’ve never been one for resolutions. I do however keep a running checklist of sorts in my head… ideas for the house, goals for the blog and the shop, and fun things to do. This year, I’ve decided to write them down and share them. As said, “When you write something in a public place for all to see you’re much more likely to commit to doing it”.
- Sew curtains for my office, the guest room, and maybe even the library.
- Paint the guest room.
- Finish the stairway.
- will be at the National Stationery Show for the first time this year (booth 4053), so I’d like to really expand the wholesale side of my business.
- Sew a purse for myself. Until now, I’ve only sewn curtains (for the kitchen and my studio).
- Implement a new accounting system for the business.
- Try some new recipes. I tend to cook the same things over and over.
- Develop a schedule for regularly releasing new designs in .
- Commit to wallpaper for the dining room. I need to make a decision and stick with it (lousy pun intended).
- Go to Paris! I can speak French (somewhat), I love the architecture, and I want to go so badly.
- Excercise. Walking from my bedroom to my office does not count. ;)
- Make little clothes and sets for my Blythe doll (it’s on the way).
- Experiment more with photography (that’s what Blythe is for).
- Find a (shag?) rug for the living room.
- Redesign the blog and switch from Blogger to WordPress.
I’m sure there will be more to do as the year progresses. I’m new at this whole resolution thing, remember?
*edit* I thought of another…
- Work on the outside of the house!
Happy New Year!