I’m doing pretty well!
- Sew curtains for
my office, the guest room, and maybe even the library. Paint the guest room. Finish the stairway.[I need to take pictures though!] will be at the National Stationery Show for the first time this year (booth 4053), so I’d like to really expand the wholesale side of my business. Sew a purse for myself. Until now, I’ve only sewn curtains (for the kitchen and my studio).
- Implement a new accounting system for the business.
- Try some new recipes. I tend to cook the same things over and over. [We’ve been grilling – does that count?]
- Develop a schedule for regularly releasing new designs in .
Commit to wallpaper for the dining room. I need to make a decision and stick with it (lousy pun intended).[Now we just need to find time to hang it!]
- Go to Paris! I can speak French (somewhat), I love the architecture, and I want to go so badly.
- Excercise. Walking from my bedroom to my office does not count. ;)
- Make little clothes and sets for my Blythe doll (it’s on the way). [She’s here, but I haven’t done much with her.]
- Experiment more with photography (that’s what Blythe is for).
Find a (shag?) rug for the living room.[zigzags!] Redesign the blog and switch from Blogger to WordPress.