This is the second craft project I’ve made for this fall (the first was the Halloween mask). I, along with the other three bloggers, was tasked with creating something out of real or fake autumn leaves. And just as last time, you can
Wouldn’t these be great for setting the table on Thanksgiving? Here’s how you can make your own.
- faux fall leaves
- faux berries on wire stems
- pinking shears
- hot glue gun and glue
- For each napkin ring, cut a 3″ circle out of felt with pinking shears. I find it’s easier if you make an outline of the circle with chalk before cutting.
- Glue a single leaf to the felt circle, leaving 1/2″ of the stem hanging down.
- Glue a few sprigs of berries to the leaf, wrapping the end of the wires around the leaf stem to strengthen it.
- Cut a 24″ length of ribbon, and tie it at its center to the stem of the leaf.
- use the ribbon to wrap around a napkin and tie the ends in a bow.
And remember, you can see the other three projects made with autumn leaves and