I’m enjoying a week of mostly staying away from the computer and playing with Eleanor all day. It’s nice to relax a bit in between Christmas and the New Year, don’t you think? I’m popping in with an Honor Roll today in case you’re looking for a little something to read. I’ll also have Eleanor’s monthly photo tomorrow, and then I’ll be back to posting daily on January 3rd.
- This is amazing! (via )
- make for a very Merry Christmas.
- This little is so adorable. You don’t think a striped minivan would be quite as cute, right? Darn.
- It’s always fun when art meets literature, and I’m loving this (via )
- Our pediatrician has a little vintage hippo tapestry hanging in one of the examination rooms, and I always sort of want to steal it. (I wouldn’t, don’t worry!) So yeah, I was excited to see I just wish there was a hippo. (via )
- I already have the world’s cutest bike, but if I didn’t I’d be up for one of these (via )
- Have you seen Andrea Linnet’s blog, ? Andrea loves the edgy cool girls (a group to which I do not belong), but (via )