Eleanor’s room was looking a bit bare with no art on the walls, so I figured it was time to remedy that. I chose lightweight banners and stretched canvases for above the bed so there would be no danger of broken glass or heavy objects falling on her, and I laid everything out before putting it up on the wall. I hung the cats from a , and everything else from and (both are good for plaster walls).
(She insists on hopping in front of my camera, every chance she gets. Never with a straight face.)
I also hung her new light (the ) over the weekend. I assume , so I’ll spare you that. It’s up! It was not easy to install in a house from the 1800s!
More art over there too, as you can see. That white frame looked stark and plain against the dark wall color, so I added some interest to it with gold adhesive vinyl — the same stuff I’m going to use for adding stars to her ceiling. And on that note, I have no idea where my vinyl cutting machine is. I’m going to a brand event next month though, and without being too presumptuous, there’s a good chance I’ll come home with the latest model. The gold stars may get put off until after that.
Your room’s coming along, kid!